The Enrichment Institute for Women (EIW) Cycle 3 - Registration
Time & Location
About the Event
The Enrichment Institute for Women (EIW) Cycle 3- is starting this Fall 2020 in partnership with Otterbein University and The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio. The Enrichment Institute for Women (EIW) is a leadership training and support program for entry level professionals (5 years or less) with the desire to advance, lead, and create change in their careers and community.
*1 in 4 female single or married female households in Central Ohio are not economically secure
*Women earn 78 cents for every dollar earned by a man
*Women experience unemployment at a rate of 7%
*Women participate in the workforce at a rate of 63%
*Median income for a woman working fulltime: $40,362
EIW is composed of an intense retreat (3 days) and thirteen (13) session curriculum that prepares women in the areas of:
Phase 1: Personal Development
Phase 2: Financial Fitness
Phase 3: Organizational Leadership and Board Governance
Phase 4: Wellness Management
Experiencing EIW will validate participant desires to be in leadership and provide tangible metrics to reach their personal/professional goals and propel them towards economic self-sufficiency. These elements are comprehensive and address the cognition, affect, and behavior of organizational leadership & personal development. With the array of skill-building activities, participants will value elements as diverse as vision development, problem solving, skillfully conducting critical conversations, managing anxiety, and purposefully taking action.
Retreat: 10/02/20—10/04/20 (Online/Mandatory)
Program: 10/08/20, 10/22/20, 11/5/20, 11/19/20, 12/03/20, 12/17/20, 01/14/21, 01/28/21, 02/11/21, 02/25/21, 03/11/21, *03/27/21, 04/08/21, **04/22/20. (Participants are not to miss more than 2 sessions)
Times Weeknight Sessions 5:30 PM—8:00 PM
*Weekend Session 10:00 AM—3:00 PM
**Closing Ceremony: Thurs., April 22, 2021
Cost*: $500, full tuition, all materials included
*Scholarships are available.
Registrations are now open and will close on September 04, 2020.
*Space is limited.
In order to be considered for this program please:
1) Pay the deposit of $50 or $100 at time of completing this form. Pay the balance of $400 by September 18, 2020.
2) Complete the electronic application which will be e-mailed to you with a copy of your deposit/full payment receipt.
3) Have your professor, coach, current/previous volunteer organization or employer complete the electronic letters of recommendation. Please note you will need a total of two electronic recommendations from two different individuals. Please direct all questions to email@example.com with the subject line “The Enrichment Institute for Women – Letter of Recommendation”.
4) Be available for all mandatory retreat dates and program dates listed on this application.
Thank you again for your interest in The Enrichment Institute for Women program. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
- EIW Deposit $50*$50$500$0
- EIW Deposit $100*$100$1000$0
- EIW Full Payment*$500$5000$0