Time & Location
About the Event
Thank you for your interest in the Femergy® Zine. The collection of stories, essays, and art is all about Female Energy. What does female energy mean to you? How do you celebrate it? We want to read, see, and hear all about your experiences with female energy. Please read our guidelines below before submitting your piece:
- Submissions can be any work of text or art that can be represented on the page. This includes photography, drawings, paintings, etc.
- No profanity. We want this collection to be as inclusive as possible, for girls and women of all ages.
- No sexually-explicit content. You may create pieces about the female body and limited nudity, but may not write about or represent sexually-explicit acts.
- Text pieces must be under 500 words.
- Art must fit on one page.
- You may submit multiple pieces.
- We reserve the right to reject any piece for any reason from our collection.
It is encouraged, but not required, to make a $5 donation to Femergy® with your submission. Every contributor will receive a digital and physical copy of the Femergy® Zine. Donations help offset the cost of printing and shipping for this. Every contributor will have the chance to showcase or read their piece at a launch-party hosted when the collection is complete!
Please make your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 16th. Reach out with any questions you have. Good luck!
- Donation Submission$5$50$0
- Free Submission$0$00$0